Bookmarking!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Katanaya (Japanese restaurant)




Katanaya
430 Geary St

San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 771-1280







If you don't mind waiting in front of a restaurant, I can suggest very good Japanese RAMEN restaurant.
It is located near union Square.
There is no server who is in charge of managing waiting people.
So, when you get there, you should sign up your name and how many of your group in waiting list note YOURSELF.!
It is little bit uncomfortable, but this restaurant is deserve it!
You can have very good tasty RAMEN.


Here is someone's review.
"I went to Katana-Ya on a cold, rainy Tuesday night in December. And there was a line. I thought, a line on a Tuesday night where it's as crappy out as this? Either people are really dumb or this place must be good.

I had a chance to sit inside, out of the rain, so I stayed. It didn't take too long before I was seated at the bar. And here is my only complaint. The place is small. There isn't a lot of room to spread out, and I like to when I eat.

But when the food came, the cramped quarters were quickly forgotten. I had one of the specials and added a few pieces of sushi and some tea. It was excellent, and it filled me up.

The total cost was $25.

Katana-Ya is an excellent value for the money. You will get good food at a very reasonable price. Unfortunately, you have to give up something in exchange, and that's space. Even though you give up that, it's still well worth it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment